Info regarding the Fire Commissioners Meetings can be found under the “Monroe Twp Fire District #1” tab above.
Any questions regarding home inspections or anything fire prevention related, please click here, or contact one of our Fire Prevention Inspectors at (732) 251-2122 ext. 3 anytime Monday-Friday between 7 AM and 3:30 PM.
Monroe Township Volunteer Fire Company #1 (Fire District#1) Station51 (Middlesex County), or Monroe 1, proudly protects over 17000 people living in an area of 14 square miles. The company runs six trucks out of a single station and protects a primarily residential area, with a second station used for storage. Our department is a public department whose members are on a combination of paid and volunteer status.
The Monroe Township Volunteer Fire Company #1 currently runs approximately 400 calls a year, with a declining number of brush fires, and a variety of other calls including structure fires, car fires, vehicle extrication, and confined space rescue.
Monroe Township Volunteer Fire Company #1 is dedicated to providing the highest level of service for our community. We are also dedicated to addressing the needs and desires of the citizens in our community, in the areas of prevention, suppression, and effective mitigation of fires and other hazardous situations, within the scope of the resources provided.
- Board of Commissioners Meeting for 12/09/2020First off, the meeting will be starting at the usual […]
- Santa SignupsThe Santa Signup tab will not work until the Midnight […]
- Electric Car Fire off Spotswood-Gravel Hill RdOn October 21, 2020 Station 51 was dispatched to 6 […]
- Brush Fire off Spotswood-Englishtown Rd07/19/20- Monroe Twp, NJ- NJFFS Section B10 crews contained a […]
- Parade Drive-by Requests ClosedWe are no longer accepting Parade Drive-By Requests.
- 2019 Santa Run is FullSanta Run is now full, see you all next year!